Tuesday 26 February 2008

Who's Travis Bickle?

Good question.

I'm a student living in the UK. I'm a pretty good looking guy who hasn't been that successful with the ladies, yet hasn't been too bad. I have had a couple of girlfriends, nothing serious. I have snogged a lot of girls when I was younger, that was great but nothing serious and I was too pussy to escalate in any way, even getting phone numbers or anything. I was quite reserved socially and not that confident. I'm confident in many situations and know I still have a long way to go. I don't want to give too much away about myself, but do feel free to ask.

This is my blog where I post ONLINE about what goes on in my life.


My blog will be focused more on pick-up, seduction, dating, social dynamics and stuff like that.


At the time of writing this I am by no means a top 'pick up artist'. I do not even care for that title, however I do study pick-up. My head is filled with theory and I have been going out regularly but I am not one for 'sarging'. Sarging as in going out for the sole purpose of picking up girls. Picking up girls is a side thing.

I am just posting my journey for fun. I love blogging. I have been journalling something in Word for over 30 days every day which is really helpful in objectifying and analysing my game. I just wanna get it out there online.

I'll be as honest as I can be and hope you guys can comment, offer suggestions, feedback; all that good stuff.

Also, I will post tips, ideas, beliefs, mindsets etc stuff like that as they come up.


Leave some comments and feedback please.
If you liked this article then Stumble/Digg or click the bookmark button below!
Don’t forget to subscribe!

Travis

No comments:

Favourite/share this page