Wednesday 5 March 2008

AUTOSUGGESTION: Mission Statement

I read a post from Pinnacle.PUASociety's blog which sounded like something I could do easily and I'm sure it will serve me if I stick to it. I will read twice a day to integrate this in to my subconscious.

MISSION STATEMENT: READ TWICE A DAY

By or before January 1st 2009 I will have the skills, ability and complete unshakable faith in myself where it’s totally natural for me to start talking to anyone and everyone, no matter what the context. I will be comfortable talking to those people the next time I see them and the conversation will flow naturally.

I will be able to go over to a group of people and start talking to them as if I’ve known them for years and they will love me. I will lay at least 2 girls this year. They will love me.

My super natural alpha bodylanguage will be second nature to me and I will have that flexibility to speak in a sexual way with women when I know the time is right. I will be able to convey and create excitement, euphoria, fun, charisma, passion, intrigue, dominance, desire and disinterest with my whole body, facial expressions, voice and words. I will have this intense energy which I know others people feel by my presence alone.

My eye contact will be super sharp and intense. When I look at them I fire lightening bolts from my eyes and hear the rumble and crackling. I can feel the energy rushing through my body and coursing through my veins. I look beyond the person, as if I am looking through them. It draws them in to my reality.

Attracting girls will be no problem at all because attraction is not a choice. Getting makeouts and phone numbers will be nothing to me. I will have mastered banter. I will be able to qualify her and find her reason for me wanting to get to know her better. Girls simply want me because of who I am.

I will have a job, a source of income which will allow me to buy things and treat myself regularly. I will also be fit because of going to the gym and eating a lot less junk food.



Travis

No comments:

Favourite/share this page