Tuesday 11 March 2008

Vocabulary of the PUA

I am making my own pick-up artist dictionary, lexicon or whatever you wanna call it.

This will be a list of terms which I will probably be using in my articles so this dictionary can be a quick reference you can look back on and get a clear cut definition and understanding of a term.

Here's the list of words I currently have and I'm updating it when I come across a new one, it's going to be massive. I will include the meanings also but I just have the words at the moment.
If any of you have noticed any words or phrases I don't have then let me know in the comments and I might include them.

#CLOSE
ACTIVE DISINTEREST
ATTRACTION
AUTHENTICITY
BINARY SCALE
BLIND SPOT
BT; BUYING TEMPERATURE
COCKBLOCK
COLD APPROACH
COMFORT
COOL
CORE CONFIDENCE
CR; COLD READING
CUT THREADS
EMOTIONAL CONNECTION
ESCALATION
FCLOSE
FR; FIELD REPORT
FRAME
FRAME
GAME
GIVING VALUE
HB; HOT BABE; HB8/9/10
HIRED GUNS
HOOK
INNER GAME
IOI; INDICATOR OF INTEREST
KCLOSE
KINO; KINAESTHETIC
KJ; KEYBOARD JOCKEY
LEADING
LR; LAY REPORT
LTR; LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP
MATT DAMON
NEG; NEGATIVE COMPLIMENT
NIMBUS
NLP; NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING
ONEITIS
OPEN LOOPS
OPEN; OPENERS
OUTCOME DEPENDENCE
OUTCOME INTERDEPENDANCE
OUTER GAME
PIVOT
PLOWING
POSITIVITY CHALLENGE
PROJECTION
PUA; PICK-UP ARTIST
PUSH/PULL
RAPPORT
REACTIVE
REALITY
REFRAME
REJECTION
ROUTINES; CANNED MATERIAL
SARGE; SARGING
SEDUCE; SEDUCTION
SET
SITUATIONAL CONFIDENCE
SNA; SHOCK 'N AWE
SOCIAL PROOF
SOI; STATEMENT OF INTENT/INTEREST
SP; STICKING POINT
SUPPLICATION
TAKING VALUE
THE CLAW
UNREACTIVE
WALLFLOWER
WARM APPROACH

When I get the free time I will write down the meaning of the words and they can be updated if my idea of it changes.

No comments:

Favourite/share this page